9th Joint UK/ Dutch Clinical Genetics Societies and Cancer Genetics Groups meeting
This meeting will return in-person in Edinburgh.
When? Monday 4 March 2024
Where? Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh, 11 Queen Street, Edinburgh EH2 1JQ
The 9th Joint UK/ Dutch Clinical Genetics Societies & Cancer Genetics Groups Meeting will be held at the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh from Monday 4th to Tuesday 5th March 2024. This will be followed by the dysmorphology meeting and oncogenetics cases meeting on Wednesday 6th March 2024.
- New methodology
- New genes / known ‘old' genes presenting with new phenotypes
- New treatments
- AI application to genomics
All abstracts will be considered, however, you are encouraged to submit abstracts relating to these themes if possible. Trainees should indicate if they are eligible to receive the UK Robin Winter prize or Dutch ‘Wetenschapsprijs'/ Science prize.
To submit an abstract please log into your mySociety member account. If you are not a member of BSGM, you will need to create a free mySociety account using your name and email address. The deadline for abstract submission is extended to Monday 11th December 2023 and a decision will be made by early January.
Call for Papers
Guidance notes for submitting your Abstract:
1. Follow the link below entitled 'Click here for more information about submissions' to download an abstract submission form.
2. Fill in the form and upload using the Upload abstract button at the top of the page. Please note the button will only appear once you are logged in to mySociety using your email address and password.
3. Abstract submissions close at 23:59 on Monday 12th December. Delegates will be notified if their Abstracts have been accepted for spoken presentations at least 6 weeks before the conference.
4. Please note: Once you select Save Changes to your Abstract, it will be submitted. You will then not be able to view, edit or delete it. If you want to make any changes, please contact Lucy Eckersley at email@example.com or on 020 3925 3445.
Click here for more information about submissions